SAVE UP TO 25% WHEN YOU BUY TICKETS IN ADVANCE
- Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in removal from the Event.
- With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the venue.
- No trading without the consent of Management, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event.
- Management reserve the right to refuse admission to the Event.
If you still want to attend the event you can purchase tickets on the gate.
ADULT £5 | CHILD £4 | FAMILY £15
Child prices are for ages 16 & under. Adult prices are for ages 17 & older. Under 4’s are free of charge. Family Tickets admit 2 Adults & 2 Children. .
We strongly encourage local residents to walk to the event or to use public transport.
If traveling by car, a limited amount of parking will be available at the Churchdown Community Centre & Churchdown Surgery. Please be mindful of parking in front of resident’s Houses/Driveways, adhere to steward information, Highway Code & Parking Restrictions. Thankyou for your co-operation.
Flares, gas or smoke devices, fireworks, sparklers, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames are not permitted. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
Drones, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, megaphones, vuvuzelas, kites, spray paint cans, sound systems, gazebos, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets, or any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted. Items will be confiscated.
Churchdown Parish Council operates a strict no drink or drug policy. Sparklers, Alcohol & Bikes are prohibited and are not permitted to be brought into the event.
Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused or removed from the Event and risks prosecution.